Content

Sheridan Dump VI

Friday, 13 December 2013
Just a thumbnail place-holder for this blog entry...
It's been a busy semester... a lot of focus on storyboard this year. I'm ashamed to say I don't really have much to show since I've neglected pretty much everything else. ;__; Hope you enjoy them!

The first few assignments is based on a poem Nancy gave us called "The Leader."

Character Line up for "The Leader"

Beats for "The Leader"
Storyboard for "The Leader"

The next assignment, we picked a situation to base our boards on. Our class had a choice between "I Didn't Do It" and "Never Again". I chose the former, and later we turned them into a leica reel!

Beats for "I Didn't Do It"

Leica Reel for "I Didn't Do It"

Happy holidays~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

I paint and draw. Sometimes I pet a cat or four.