Content

Sheridan Dump IV

Wednesday, 6 March 2013
Wow it's been forever since I checked up on here!
Not much to say... I guess I have been rushing a lot of my work this semester though, a lot of them to the very last minute. As a result, I can't show a lot of my stuff because of how shitty it looks... I really need to learn to manage my time better.

Anyway, I managed to find a few decent ones, but it's not a lot of variety. I hope you enjoy anyway!

Layout: 3 Textures assignment

I actually managed to do these 3 paintings (well 2, if you don't count the flat one) in one night... Quality suffered, but HEY, 3 paintings!!! I usually burn out after just 1 hahaha! Ahh well... it helped I used the same line art but w/e!

Layout: Scale, size, and prop assignment

Character design: Sketch for character sequence assignment
I don't normally post my sketches here, but I liked this oneeee....


Animation: Head rotation assignment

It's rare if I ever like my animations... very off-model, but I think I'm getting the gist of animating!

Digital Tools: Character Cut-out assignment

Aaand something to show what I mean by "shitty rushed assignments" to end the post...

7 comments:

Jermmgirl at: 7 March 2013 at 09:41 said...

Maria! you are too good! :D I love your layout project and your cat character is adorable, and your flash animation made me die laughing!

Maria Jang at: 8 March 2013 at 07:19 said...

LOLL MEAGHANNNN ur such a sweetiepie nnnnnghhhhh ;_____; <33333333333 THANK YOUUUU but i think we all know who the TOO GOOD one is....... *COUGH YOU COUGH* eue

soohyun at: 10 March 2013 at 21:43 said...

WHY IS IT SO BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING THAT YOU DOO IS JUST WONDERFUL MARIAA

Anonymous at: 14 March 2013 at 01:05 said...

Great job, Maria. Soon or later, you'll reach that goal of yours....

Maria Jang at: 14 March 2013 at 07:39 said...

@ Soo: HAHHAHAHAH OMGGG THANK YOU SOO ;________; ROFL u sure bout dat, cos that flash thing was just.... no. HAHAHHAHAHAH

@ Anon: Thank you so much!! ;u; yeah i really hope i can at least before the semester ends!!

zadia at: 17 April 2013 at 23:28 said...

The first one is so Final Fantasyyy xDD I miss that game omg, yours gives that soothing feeling, nice :3

Maria Jang at: 21 May 2013 at 12:35 said...

AWWEE thank u zadia!!!! C: my style def has FF influence in it HAHAHAHA sooooooo soooooo prettyyyy!!!! im glad u can recognize!!!

thank you gurlll~!!! ur so sweet!!! <333333333

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

I paint and draw. Sometimes I pet a cat or four.