Content

Sheridan Dump III

Thursday, 13 December 2012



It's end of semester 1!!!
Painting: Master copy colored
Painting: B+W Master copy
I chose Nathan Fowkes for my master study... I always admired his painting skills!!! Original can be found on his blog.
Layout: Horizontal pan
This is inspired by some inside jokes with my sis... but it came out unintentionally wrong....
Character design: Artist research
I chose Jin Kim... but it doesn't really look like his style. :c But hey, at least I got to caricature Nicki Minaj!!! I've always wanted to draw her hehehe~

Also, I'm posting my ball and tail because it came out MUCH better than I expected (and it was done in like an hour) since I suck at animating..... I AM SO PROUDDDD.....

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Seow at: 13 December 2012 at 19:01 said...

mARIA CRIES THE VIDEO IS SET TO PRIVATE??? AND YOU DON'T SUCK AT ANIMATING MAN OMFG CRIES ON YOU AELHGLAIEJAlehalieth oh my god im so sad i missed your presentation.................. LOL
AHHH YOU PRO AHHH /STARES AT YOUR WORK FOREVER
but um
omg
i didnt believe whoever told me your pan looked like a rape scene
but it..
really........
does.............................................................................
aT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A CREEPY GIRAFFE THEN I SAW HIS
butt crack

Maria Jang at: 13 December 2012 at 20:52 said...

LMFAOOO OOPS FIXED!!!! OTL i meant to put unlisted............

HAHAHAHAHAAJFSHAKJSHDKAJ KAITLYNNNN <3333333333333 THANK U YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMANNNN <33333333333333333333333333 OTL OTL OTL and yes rape scene........... it was just suppose to be funny but SHIETTT HAHAHAH i wonder what komza would think LOOOOOOL

Post a Comment

Labels

About Me

I paint and draw. Sometimes I pet a cat or four.